Monday, September 7, 2009

My SUPERHERO

bATMAN
Being one of my favorite fictional heroes with his mysterious black cape he is known as the Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight, the Dark Knight Detective, he is originally the Batman co-created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger. Batman's secret identity is Bruce Wayne, whom parents died in front of him while walking through a dark alley, being both shot and leaving him an orphan. He now seeks revenge on the person who murdered his parents trying to find him all through Gotham City. He is left alone being a billionaire playboy, industrialist, and philanthropist, even though he is not really happy with that. He has trained and prepared himself physically and mentally to wonder the nights of Gotham City in search of villans while having an all black formed costume covering his identity. Sometimes rarely accompanied by his sidekick Robin or Cat women who appear only if he needs assistance if there's any problem getting out of control.

I really came to admiring this character a lot because of his ability to fight with his villans without having any type of superpowers, like other super heroes. This to me shows that you can do anything if only you set your mind to it, without having any special thing to back you up. I really like the way he uses all his resources, like making use of his intellect, detective skills, science, technology and wealth that he uses to put in action his plans and ways to fight crime.
He is one of my favorite characters because when I saw the superhero league, he standed out the most to me because he looked very mysterious and I loved his all black with gray costume that he had compared to the colorful costumes that the other superheroes had.


I like the way the author wrote this fictional series because he didn't copy other superhero stories based on how they got into a chemical accident and that's where they got their superpowers. I actually think that this is a very original fictional story according to the type of comic series he was trying to complete. Batman became a popular character soon after his introduction and gained his own comic book title, Batman, in 1940. This character appears on a variety of merchandise sold all over the world.

2 comments:

  1. Karina, I can really tell you took a lot of time on this post. I've always admired Batman for the same reason as you, he doesn't have super powers and yet he does so much to help others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love Batman too! He's the coolest comic superhero! Soo much better than Superman or Spiderman! Haha! =)

    ReplyDelete